Nitecore i4 Battery Charger
Nitecore i4 Smart Universal Battery Charger
Compatible with : Li-ion/IMR/ICR/INR / NCR / LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700 (without protection board only), 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650 & NiMH/NiC: AA, AAA, AAAA, D cells.
Read more in product description.
Designed and built upon the successful foundation laid by its predecessor, the NEW i4 is a charger featuring state of the art design and functionalities, it is designed to work immaculately with a large variety of rechargeable batteries, and is capable of charger 4 batteries simultaneously. With its accelerated charging rate up to 1.5A, fully charging batteries of a larger capacity will no longer be a painstaking process.
The ingenious Active Current Distribution (ACD) technology allows the new NEW i4 to ring the entire charging process to an orderly manner depending on user preferences. Users may also configure its settings to suit their individual needs. Four independent indicators provide real-time feedback on the current battery status.
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440),
Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR / INR / ICR / NCR batteries
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 Colour LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant/flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX) or DC 12V 1A
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 375mA × 4 / 750mA × 2
- Dimensions: 5.51” × 3.74” × 1.42” (140mm × 95mm × 36mm)
- Weight: 6.52oz (185g) (without batteries and power cord)