1. 2-slots independent charging and MCU management system, Micro USB DC 5V input min.2A.
2. With battery polarity auto-detection function(any polarity)
3. Selective 0.5A/1A/2A charging currents for Lithium batteries by long press the current button.
4. Built-in digital tube indicator shows the real-time charging status of channel no. (CH), voltage, current, time capacity and battery type Li-Fe 3.20V / Li-ion 3.70V / Li-ion 3.85V ; When two channels charging, total current will be no more than 2A( when only 1pcs battery inserted, the charging current will be 2A, after the second battery inserted, the current will be automatically lowered to 1A; when charging finish, it shows "FULL".
5. Identify Li-Ion and Ni-MH battery automatically; Select manually by short-press the mode button for IMR battery(3.85V Li-ion )and LiFePO4 battery(3.2V).
6. Activation function for 0V battery of PCM protection.
7. Will not charge batteries with 0.0≤U<0.2V for NiMH/Cd and 1.65≤U<2.2V for Li-Ion.
8. Multi-safety protection functions of over-charging, over-discharge, short-circuited and can automatically Identify broken/defective battery(will not charge bad batteries).
9. Charging under constant voltage and current.
1. Buttons: There's a 'MODE' button separately for each channel choosing the battery types, charging current and charging status tracking. Long press the 'MODE' button for 3 seconds to change the charging current for lithium batteries, you can change the charging current at any time. Short press the 'MODE' button to change the charging types of lithium batteries. If no setting, it will default as 1.2V Ni-MH or 3.7V li-ion battery automatically. You need to change the mode for 3.85V li-ion and 3.2V LiFePO4 battery. It begins to charge the battery 5 seconds after your settings.
2. Charging display: Connect the 5V input port with USB cable, the digital indicator showing the whole information for 2S and "null" if no battery inserted; after it detects with battery inserted showing channel no, battery voltage and current while the battery type symbol is flashing( there will be no battery type symbol flashing function for NiMH/NiCd batteries); then in 5S, it will start to charge with "V" flashing(charge starts). When the battery is fully charged, it shows "Full".
1. This charger can only charge cylindrical rechargeable batteries 3.7V Li-Ion , 3.8V IMR, 1.2V Ni-MH/Cd, 3.2VLiFePO4.
2. Read this manual before use and pay special attention to the recommended charge current,
must avoid to charge battery beyond the recommended current limit.
3. Use only DC adapter with output 5V min.2A .
4. Mind heating while charging; keep far away from Children.
5. Remove the charger from power source after charging complete, and remove the battery from the charger at the same time.
6. For indoor use only.
7. The displaying data only for reference, please refer to professional instrument for more accurate data.
1 x Vapcell U2 Battery Charger